Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Fever?



Why is that when the weather starts to get warm I am immediately pulled toward every blue & yellow colored print there is?  Something about the longer days and warm temperatures really amps up my decor craze - Pinterest has seen a large spike in visits since the first day of spring!  

While I get the design bug, I don't necessarily get the needed budget that goes along with it!  However, a brand that has really impressed me lately is Target.    Taking advantage of the new chevron and embroidery craze, Target makes cute fashionable items for an affordable price.  Throughout the years I have learned to mix and match budget finds with luxury pieces in order to create a balanced home.  Not only do I feel great about my apartment but I know that I didn't have to sacrifice a month's worth of meals to afford it!  

See below for a few great finds from this season and be inspired to create your own luxe home for less:







No comments:

Post a Comment