Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Never pay full price again!

Being obsessed with all things home related, I follow One Kings Lane very closely.  This website showcases numerous daily sales on furniture, kitchenware, rugs, decor etc. and truly gives meaning to the phrase "never pay full price again."  By featuring designer pieces at a discount, One Kings Lane truly allows the common consumer to purchase one of a kind items for less.  Who wouldn't want to take part in such a great deal!

One Kings Lane uses location based services such as mobile advertising and text message alerts to advise on an upcoming sale - something I am grateful for.  With all the busy messaging and advertisements I see it is great to have something sent directly to my phone, right before 11am EST to let me know the next sale is about to start.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment