Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Faux Fur

Being snowed in thanks to winter storm NEMO, I will be making this first post about my favorite cold weather accessory - the faux fur throw! 


Comfy, warm and stylish, faux fur throws are my savior for the long winter months.  My obsession began a few years ago when I was given a blanket for college to keep me warm while away from home.

Since graduating, I have chosen to make a contributions to the Make-a-Wish Foundation and  it just so happens that one of the silent auction items at the "Celebrating Wishes" dinner is always a faux fur throw!  How can I say no?!  This year, my prize was a lovely white throw on one side with a brown giraffe print on the other.  Over the years I have collected enough blankets of varying colors and prints for both the living room and the bedroom!  Although, my boyfriend will tell you that he is plenty warm in my apartment and does not need more blankets on the bed...

After a long day of work coming home to a nicely made bed with a gray throw draped over the bottom is exactly what I need to curl up sip a cup of tea and relax with my pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment