Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to build an IKEA dresser, step # 5,973

Let's be honest, building anything from IKEA takes an act of God!  It's complicated enough that you have to buy a dresser in 4 boxes filled with 8000 parts, but the "instruction" manual consists of pictures ONLY.  I consider myself a visual person by nature but come on!

While doing more and more research about IKEA, I realized that a smarter idea would have been to look up their youtube channel and watch the "how to" videos for each of their products.  It actually makes me angry when I realize how many hours of my life I have wasted building piece after piece when I could have watched a step by step video!!




Hopefully anyone who is reading this blog will be able to save themselves several hours of insanity and be able to build their furniture in a more stress-free environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment